Welcome to Constantly Varied Nutrition!
Now that you are officially on board, here are your next steps:
Please fill out the New Client Intake form. When you click submit, your form will go straight to your coach.
Please also sign and date the Nutrition coaching Agreement.
Current Food Intake: Please begin tracking your food intake by weighing and measuring the foods you are consuming each day and entering them into a tracking app such as My Fitness Pal, Spark People, Lose It, Fat Secret or similar. It is very important that you do not change any of your eating habits during this time as it is necessary for your coach to see exactly what your intake looks like now in both foods and amounts. Once you have 3-5 days of intake logged in your app, please email that information to your coach. That can be done as screenshots of the day’s intake and final numbers or some apps have a daily report that can be downloaded and emailed.
What Happens Next:
- Your coach will compile all of your intake information
- Your coach will create a protocol specific to you, where you currently are and where you want to go
- Your coach will reach out to schedule your initial onboarding phone call which will last 60 minutes
- At the end of that onboarding call, your coach will either schedule your next check-in day if you are a phone coaching client or will assign your check-in day if you are an email client.
What You Will Do:
- Follow the protocol your coach provided
- Weigh yourself and take body measurements and photos weekly – don’t worry, we are the only ones that see these! Progress tracking is important!
- Fill out your personal spreadsheet with the above items and any feedback/notes you want your coach to know, i.e. How you were feeling, workouts felt good/bad, etc.
- Check-in every week on your specific Check-In day – This is vital to success!
Final Thoughts: Please realize that in order to have life-changing results and meet your goals, it requires a true commitment to the process. This includes being very real and honest with your coach, and yourself. Results are only achieved through hard work and teamwork. It is time-consuming, but we are here to guide you and make the process easier. Ask yourself if you are ready to commit because we are! We are excited to have you on board!